TUCSON, AZ – Officials say that Dorothy Flood shot each of her two grandchildren twice, killing them. It happened last Thursday and the 58-year-old Flood has been in custody since.
In a new complaint, officials say that Flood shot her twin 8-year-old grandsons, Jorden and Jaden Webb in the head and torso.
After shooting the boys, court documents say, Flood took a prescription drugs in an effort to take her own life.
An emergency crew reached her before that could happen, officials say. She was rushed to the hospital where she was revived and told detectives what had happened.
The incident happened Thursday afternoon in a home by Ruthrauff Road and La Cholla Boulevard.
Flood, who is charged with two counts of first degree murder, was legal guardian to the twins.
- No prison for ex-Florida cop who mistakenly shot and killed Twin Cities retiree during demo
- 'Daddy put mommy in the bath tub and shot her with a gun': Woman reveals how her sister was brutally murdered by her husband - in front of their four-year-old son
- Former Punta Gorda officer who shot and killed librarian won't go to jail
- Georgia set to execute man convicted of killing store clerk
- A bride and bishop were shot at a N.H. wedding. The alleged shooter is the stepson of a recently murdered minister.
- Plea deal: Punta Gorda officer who killed librarian won't go to jail
- Dramatic moment gunman, 32, blasts armed police with a shotgun forcing them to return fire after he was seen walking streets with the weapon as suspect appears in court charged with attempted murder
- 'I'm a prophet, not a serial killer': Triple murder suspect says he stabbed people to death because God 'needs them for the war' - as his three victims are identified
- "To Save a Lopsided Sparrow" (Part One and Two - Chapters 1 Through 4)
- Family of murdered Mission woman outraged man responsible out on day parole after 2 years 8 months
- An Eyewitness Says Police Officers Forced Him To Frame A Man For Murder. Now He Is Helping Overturn The Conviction.
- Dark crystals: the brutal reality behind a booming wellness craze
- Teen found competent to stand trial for murder of Bridgeport boy
- Chad Holt, Austin's Last Provocateur
- Parents Face Police Fines If Kids Bully: Menace Of Bullies Series
- Parasites, Candida, Fungus Infection - Monsters Inside of Me Causing Itching, Rash & Bed Bugs
- Utilizing Nitrous Oxide to Boost Your Supercharger Performance
- Robert Blake’s daughter reflects on her ‘traumatic childhood’ after mom Bonny Lee Bakley’s murder
- The Standard of Care Catastrophe
- Teenager arrested in connection with fatal August shooting
Tucson Grandma Charged With Killing Twins, Shot Each Twice: Docs have 417 words, post on patch.com at April 11, 2019. This is cached page on Law Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.