Video PUBLISHED: 10:16 20 April 2019 | UPDATED: 14:51 20 April 2019 Three-year-old Victoria Komada who was born with deformed legs and bones missing, pictured with her mum, Marzena Drusewicz, and dad, Dariusz Komada, now walking after successful operations and a prosthetic fitted in Florida. Picture: DENISE BRADLEY Archant A three-year-old girl from Norwich has been named the ‘Hero of the Week’ by The Sun. Victoria Komada. Picture: Komada familyVictoria Komada was honoured by the national newspaper after miracle surgery which has allowed her to walk for the first time.Two years ago she faced losing both her legs and life as a double amputee. She wasn’t able to wear shoes as both legs were affected by a one in a million congenital deformity. But this week she arrived back home in Norwich following the surgery in Florida. The price her family paid was months of pain, tears and poverty. But their determination to save their daughter’s legs led to an exceptional £180,000 raised for her treatment.Three-year-old Victoria Komada who was born with deformed legs and bones missing, now walking after successful operations and a prosthetic fitted in Florida. Picture: DENISE BRADLEYWhile the NHS insisted a double amputation was the only… Read full this story
- Girls Soccer: Week 5 Top Performers / Week 6 Games To Watch
- Jameela Jamil cuts a stylish figure at the Girl Up Awards after revealing she tried to take her own life six years ago
- Canaries ace inspired by Rochdale League Cup hero Matheson
- Crystal Palace vs Norwich: Premier League
- 60,000 Norwich City stickers sold in four days
- Terri Westgate: I'm so sorry to have doubted you Norwich City
- Incredible stories of bravery from Animal Hero Award winners
- These inspirational dads are up for a heroes award
- 'She was a little hero'
- Norwich City duo named in Premier League Team of the Week
The Sun name Norwich girl its Hero of the Week have 303 words, post on www.eveningnews24.co.uk at April 20, 2019. This is cached page on Law Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.