PUBLISHED: 08:00 16 April 2019 | UPDATED: 08:00 16 April 2019 Taz Ali Slow moving traffic on the A140. Picture: DENISE BRADLEY Copyright: Archant 2016 Queues of traffic are forming on the A140 in the construction area of the road, causing up to 20 minutes of delays. There is slow traffic on the A140 Ispwich Road both ways between Long Stratton and Newton Flotman this morning, around the construction area near Newton Flotman. Motorists heading towards Norwich, between Wood Lance and Ipswich Road, are facing 17 minutes of delays with average speed of 10mph while the southbound road between Pound Lance and Malprit Lane is facing 14 minutes of delay with average speed of five mph. Check our live traffic map before you travel.
- Seattle Joins the Rush to Slow Down Traffic on City Streets
- Woman, 23, filmed twerking and doing the splits on top of a moving mustang is charged after boasting about it in TV interview
- FASTag fallout: Kherki toll plaza witnesses 2-km-long traffic snarls
- Two Rollovers Causing Major Delays, Several Hurt
- Semi Crash, Fuel Spill On I-5 Delays Drivers In Snohomish County
- Bridge Work Near Vienna Metro Causing Houses To Shake: Report
- BART Reporting Major Delays For Second Day In A Row
- Crash On I-695 Jams Traffic On Southwest Side
- Crowds pack new Sydney trams but say they’re too slow
- Risk of Deadly Traffic Jams on Mount Everest Grows Along with Number of Climbers
Slow moving traffic on A140 into Norwich causing delays have 229 words, post on www.edp24.co.uk at April 16, 2019. This is cached page on Law Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.