The Sheriff’s Department is searching for a driver who killed a 60-year-old woman in San Marcos in a hit and run earlier this week. The women was walking her dog on Smilax Road around 8:20 p.m. on Monday when she was hit by what has been described as a silver vehicle. The victim was rushed to a nearby hospital, where she died the next day. Authorities are asking anyone who witnessed the crash, or has information about the incident, to contact Deputy Christopher Murray at the sheriff’s station in San Marcos. Anonymous tips can be phoned into the Crime Stoppers hotline at (888) 580-8477. Callers may be eligible for up to a $1,000 reward if information leads to a felony arrest.
- Driver (70) killed after hitting wall
- Driver jailed over crossing hit-and-run
- Horrific injuries of taxi driver blinded after passenger hit him in the face with her STILETTO
- Driver 'swerves to avoid hitting rabbit' and crashes car
- BR Analysis. Romanian Ministry of Finance in search of alternative lenders after hitting its main creditors
- Cab driver abandons pensioner he hit in street to take another fare
- Preston learner driver David Porter almost hit shoppers as he drove WRONG WAY up Fishergate's one way system to evade police
- Van driver given motoring ticket after running out of fuel and causing 'unnecessary obstruction' on A38
- Search for Spanish toddler in well runs into problems
- Thermal imaging and drones used in search for street dog on the run in Garstang
Sheriff’s deputies searching for driver in fatal San Marcos hit and run have 249 words, post on www.sandiegouniontribune.com at April 19, 2019. This is cached page on Law Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.