TURIN, Italy: Cristiano Ronaldo is “1,000 percent” certain to remain at Juventus, he said after they clinched the Serie A title on Saturday with a 2-1 win over Fiorentina.Ronaldo, dismissing suggestions that he could cut short his three-year contract, said he was delighted to have won Serie A at the first attempt, adding to his three English Premier League titles with Manchester United and two La Liga crowns with Real Madrid.”I’m really happy to have won the Italian title in my first season here. It has been a great season for this Juventus, we also won the Italian Supercup,” said the Portuguese forward, who has scored 19 league goals.”We didn’t do so well in the Champions League but there is always next year,” he added. “I will stay, 1,000 percent.”Defender Leonardo Bonucci, meanwhile, explained how Juventus had managed to bounce back from their shock Champions League quarter-final exit against Ajax on Tuesday when they lost 2-1 at home and went out 3-2 on aggregate.”I’m sorry about the Champions but we transformed the disappointment into anger and energy. This scudetto, the eighth in a row, is something unique,” he said. “We really want to celebrate, this success makes the season’s sacrifice… Read full this story
- How Adding 5 Testimonials Increases Conversions Up to 1000 Percent!
- ‘The best is yet to come’ - Jorge Mendes gives Cristiano Ronaldo vs Lionel Messi verdict
- Lionel Messi responds to Cristiano Ronaldo challenge about quitting Barcelona
- Man Utd to make double Juventus raid if Massimiliano Allegri replaces Ole Gunnar Solskjaer
- Cristiano Ronaldo Sold For 80 Million - What's Your Opinion Worth?
- Hospital Stays Made Better and Healthier
- What Do Certain Dreams Mean? Learn the Truth Behind Those Dreams
- Finding Cars Under 1000 Dollars Online
- Fax Less Payday Loan - How to Get $1000 Instant Approval
- Calories You Need to Lose Weight - Reducing Or Burning 500-1000 Calories a Day Can Get You Thin
Ronaldo is '1,000 percent certain' to stay at Juventus have 323 words, post on www.channelnewsasia.com at April 21, 2019. This is cached page on Law Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.