PUBLISHED: 10:00 16 April 2019 Jacob Ranson Queens Park Rangers caretaker manager John Eustace (pic: Chris Radburn/PA) PA Wire/PA Images Queens Park Rangers caretaker manager John Eustace dismissed speculation on him taking over permanently after the R’s sealed a 4-0 win over Swansea City. The 39-year-old took temporary charge after Steve McClaren was sacked from his role of April, 1 – following a bad run of results.The former Kidderminster Harriers manager says that he took on the job while they search for a manager and that is still the case. “I don’t know. Listen, I took over for as long as it takes for them to find a new manager. “Obviously I’m happy in the role but there are no problems there – all I’m thinking about is preparing the lads now for Friday. “I haven’t applied, Les (Ferdinand) asked me to help the club until they find somebody and that’s what I’m doing.” Eustace also revealed he is not sure what will happen next but is only focused on Friday’s clash with Blackburn Rovers at Loftus Road. “I haven’t got a clue, but all I’m worried about is getting the lads prepared, rested over the next couple of days,… Read full this story
- New Study Shows Mute Swans Are Native
- Walt Disney Swan and Dolphin Resort Hotels - "Hidden" Gems of Walt Disney World
- Supporting the Swans - Swansea City Football Club
- Brexit deal today... or MORE delay until 2020: Boris Johnson fights to win over the DUP and Tory 'Spartans' to seal a deal - but Arlene Foster warns she doesn't 'trust' the PM and ex-minister brands package ‘unacceptable’
- The Secret to Winning Poker Tournaments - It's All About Timing
- Sheffield Employment Solicitor Wins Sacking Case For Pregnant Lawyer
- Getting Out of a Speeding Ticket - How to Get Your Ticket Dismissed
- 10 Surefire Ways to Win a Girl Over - Even If You Are Born Ugly and Have No Money
- No Win No Fee Solicitors Make Filing a Claim a Smart Decision
- The Voice's judges for 2020 revealed after months of speculation the group was 'playing hardball over pay and threatened to walk'
QPR caretaker Eustace dismissed speculation after Swans win have 365 words, post on www.kilburntimes.co.uk at April 16, 2019. This is cached page on Law Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.