PUBLISHED: 10:00 21 April 2019 Jacob Ranson Queens Park Rangers caretaker manager John Eustace (pic: Chris Radburn/PA) PA Wire/PA Images Queens Park Rangers caretaker manager John Eustace says his side are focused and ready for Derby County – despite being down to bare bones.The R’s will head to Pride Park on Easter Monday looking to secure their status in the Championship for next season.They currently sit eight point clear of the relegation zone but the former Kidderminster Harriers boss says it’s not job done yet.“Rotherham can easily go and win those three games, no problems at all,” the 39-year-old said.“The most important thing we’re focusing on now is Monday, and that’s all I’m focusing on as well.”The boss will most likely have to play Ryan Manning at left-back for the fourth straight game and Pawel Wszolek at right-back.Unless the medical staff clear Jake Bidwell or Grant Hall fully fit ahead of the test.“We’re down to the bare bones now. Obviously it’s a different back four from last week but it’s certainly not an excuse – we still weren’t good enough.“The boys who played, they all want to play, so it’s up to them when they put the shirt on to… Read full this story
- Cardiff City boss Warnock says beating Liverpool is 'virtually impossible'
- QPR boss claims his team were in control and dominating Stoke at bet365 Stadium
- QPR boss McClaren named Championship manager of the month
- Tottenham's Moussa Sissoko says a 'focused and strong' mind is behind his revival
- Sports Direct boss Mike Ashley snaps up Derby’s former BHS store
- Bellew v Usyk: Briton says frequency of doping tests proving an issue
- Redbridge boss Eaton says it’s a big match as they bid to progress in the FA Vase
- QPR boss McClaren named manager of the month
- Stoke City are in a false position warns QPR boss
- QPR boss McClaren nominated for manager of month award
QPR boss Eustace says squad is focused on Derby test have 337 words, post on www.kilburntimes.co.uk at April 21, 2019. This is cached page on Law Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.