PUBLISHED: 09:56 18 April 2019 | UPDATED: 09:56 18 April 2019 Reece Hanson ASDA, in Lowestoft. PHOTO: Greta Levy Archant A man has been charged after a robbery at a Lowestoft ATM. Solomon Thomkinson, of Grosvenor Road, Lowestoft, has been charged with robbery and theft of a car after being arrested yesterday afternoon (Wednesday, April 17).The 39-year-old was remanded in custody and will appear at Norwich Magistrates’ Court this morning.In the early hours of Wednesday morning at ASDA in Horn Hill, Lowestoft, a man in his 60s was pushed from behind as he used an ATM, before the alleged robber left in a blue MG car that had been reported stolen from High Street, in Lowestoft, the previous evening.
- How to Reduce Home Car Theft With Driveway Alarm Systems
- Car Theft is Devastating
- Ford partners with Volkswagen, Amazon to build charging network for cars
- Wisconsin man is charged after boy, 8, is found on the highway, claiming he escaped from a basement where he was tied to a chair in a makeshift STRAIGHTJACKET and abused for days
- Las Vegas man faces 10 years in firearms theft case
- Utah state trooper saves unconscious man second before train hits car
- Three Things That Car Insurance Providers Penalize and How to Avoid Them
- So What is Affecting Your Car Insurance Rate?
- A Guide to Keeping Car Insurance Costs Down
- 7 Tips to Help Prevent Automobile Theft
Man, 39, charged after alleged ATM and car theft have 229 words, post on www.edp24.co.uk at April 18, 2019. This is cached page on Law Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.