In a statement released Saturday, Singleton’s family announced that the 51-year-old filmmaker was in ICU and “under great medical care.”
- John Singleton: Boyz N The Hood director dies aged 51 following stroke
- Former premier of Victoria John Cain dies in hospital
- Jamie Foxx to star as Little John in 'Robin Hood: Origins'
- Peadiatric strokes can be deadly, need immediate treatment
- New Mom With Brain Tumor Turns To Boston Hospital For Keyhole Brain Surgery
- Teacher suffering stroke at 24 called fiance to say 'I think I'm going to die'
- Top 25 high school basketball scores: No. 1 Montverde Academy battles No. 4 Patrick School for John Wall Invitational crown
- Top 25 high school basketball scores: No. 1 Montverde Academy throttles No. 4 Patrick School 77-32 for John Wall Invitational crown
- Top 25 high school basketball scores: No. 1 Montverde Academy, No. 4 Patrick School advance to John Wall Invitational title game
- Top Hawaii quarterback Sol-Jay Maiava transfers to D.C. power St. John's
John Singleton of Boys N the Hood hospitalized with stroke have 155 words, post on www.thestar.com at April 22, 2019. This is cached page on Law Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.