PUBLISHED: 10:00 18 April 2019 Harrow Borough manager Steve Baker (pic: Gavin Ellis/TGS Photo) ©TGS Photo tgsphoto.co.uk +44 1376 553468 Boro lost London Senior Cup final to Brentford B in midweek after losing 2-0 at home to Wimborne Town in league last Saturday Harrow Borough will hope to avoid a third straight defeat in the Evo-Stik South Premier South when they head to the South West to visit Tiverton Town on Saturday.Boro slipped to a second straight loss in the league last weekend as they went down 2-0 at home to Wimborne Town.Steve Baker’s men fell behind in the 32nd minute when Jordan Lee scored for the Magpies.The Rogers Family Stadium outfit then conceded a second in the second half, with Matthew Oldring netting for the visitors.It was a disappointing result in the league for Harrow and they were also beaten in the final of the London Senior Cup in midweek.Taking on Brentford B at Griffin Park, the home of the Bees’ senior side, Boro were beaten 4-0.Baker’s boys gave a good account of themselves in the opening 45 minutes as they headed down the tunnel with the game scoreless.The Rogers Family Stadium club’s resistance was finally broken in the… Read full this story
- Bradley Walsh's quiz show The Chase commissioned for hundreds more episodes
- The harrowing tale of two British ships wrecked on an Andamans island in 1844
- Tendulkar and Kohli in ODI chases: who's better?
- 'They still don't see us': Frustration as Ava DuVernay's harrowing Central Park Five Netflix series gets NO Golden Globe nominations despite Emmy success
- Kohli and de Villiers in limited-overs chases: who does it better?
- Altior equals world record in Champion Chase at Cheltenham Festival
- Go Inside the Epic Jason Bourne Las Vegas Car Chase | EXCLUSIVE
- Black Hawk Up: The Forgotten American Success Story in Somalia
- Hit quiz show The Chase to remain on TV for another two years after 500 new episodes commissioned
- How Kohli aced another chase in Indore
Harrow chase success against Tiverton have 337 words, post on www.kilburntimes.co.uk at April 18, 2019. This is cached page on Law Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.