Delta Air Lines is reducing how far back the seats can recline in some of its jets as the company tests ways to best preserve the “personal space” of its passengers. The airline said the coach seats in its Airbus A320 planes will be able to recline by 2 inches — down from the current 4 inches. The recline of first-class seats also will be downsized, from 5.4 inches to 3.5. Work to modify the seats began over the weekend and should take about two months before all the planes have been retrofitted. The changes will not affect legroom between the rows. “As part of Delta’s continued efforts to make the in-flight experience more enjoyable, Delta is testing a small change to its A320 aircraft — adjusting the recline throughout to make multitasking easier,” the company said in a statement. “Delta has no plans to add seats or reduce space between rows with this test — it’s all about protecting customers’ personal space and minimizing disruptions to multitasking in-flight.” Delta typically uses its A320 planes to fly one- to two-hour routes frequently filled by business travelers who usually use tray tables to rest their laptops. Other passengers like to catch… Read full this story
- Hey, Who-Dat Nation! In Walt Handelsman's new caption contest, you get the chance to make big changes to the dome!
- Thinking of making a big change in your life? You'll be happier if you go for it, a new study says
- Schools will need to make these changes to protect students from coronavirus, expert says
- Exclusive: Delta will add flights to keep planes no more than 60% full as demand rises - sources
- 'Not like before': Premier issues grim warning as NSW announces big changes to COVID-19 restrictions with travel bans lifted, pubs, restaurants and cafes allowed 20 patrons - and museums, galleries and libraries opening
- Andretti teases "big changes" for Supercars squad
- Adam Silver on 1-16 playoff seeding: “We’re not ready to make a change yet”
- Australia won't make 'wholesale changes' to wage subsidies: treasurer
- 2021 Mini Countryman Makes Refreshing Changes In Mid-Cycle Update
- The big changes top Spanish beaches will make to stop coronavirus spreading – from timed slots to drone patrols
Delta is making a big change to reclining seats on its planes have 366 words, post on www.euronews.com at April 18, 2019. This is cached page on Law Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.