Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc (L) and his wife (Photo: VNA) Prague (VNA) – The upcoming visit to the Czech Republic by Vietnamese Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc is expected to create a driving force for bilateral cooperation, according to an article posted on the website parlamentnilisty.cz on April 14. The article said the visit will help enhance the sound political relations between Vietnam and the Czech Republic, adding that the two countries are looking ahead to celebrating the 70th anniversary of diplomatic ties in 2020. Despite their geographical distance, Vietnam and the Czech Republic have a traditional friendly relationship, according to the article. Particularly, the Czech people supported Vietnam in the fight for national independence, it said. Bilateral relations have been reinforced in recent years, especially via the visit to the Czech Republic by National Assembly Chairwoman Nguyen Thi Kim Ngan in April 2017 and the trip to Vietnam by President Milos Zeman in June the same year. Vietnam and the Czech Republic hold a lot of potential to boost development cooperation, the article said, adding that the bilateral relationship was built on the basis of long-standing friendship while political ties have been continuously reinforced. In 2013, the Czech… Read full this story
- Pompeo-Jaishankar discuss strategic bilateral ties, developments in Kashmir
- What, exactly, was wrong with Minneapolis leaders’ comments on Trump’s upcoming visit?
- S. Korea, Indonesia agree to deepen bilateral ties in foreign ministerial talks | Yonhap News Agency
- Palestinians scrap plans to have Pope appear next to West Bank barrier with Israel on upcoming visit
- Ugo Astuto takes over as EU ambassador to India, vows to boost strategic ties
- RAISES LIKELY FOR COUNCIL. AT LEAST 20G - EXPECTED BOOSTS FOR MAYOR, ADVOCATE, BEEPS, DAS
- PM Hun Sen’s visit to further drive Vietnam-Cambodia relations forward
- Lao PM concludes official visit to Vietnam
- Bangladesh PM Sheikh Hasina arrives in India on 4-day visit
- FS holds talks with Chinese vice foreign minister on Xi's upcoming India visit
Czech media: Vietnamese PM’s upcoming visit expected to boost bilateral ties have 327 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at April 15, 2019. This is cached page on Law Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.