Left-wing pop star Cher compared President Donald Trump’s administration to the “Third Reich” Tuesday and warned that Trump might usher in the end of the world.
“It’s Unequivocal & Indisputable. trump & his Third Reich Are About 2 Deconstruct Our Government & Our Country,” Cher declared. “They Are LIARS & CRIMINALS With No CONSCIENCE,& ‘THEY’RE WINNING’ DEMS FIGHT[Fire] WITH [Fire]. FK PC‼️ YOU ARE DOWN 4 THE COUNT. YOU WON CONG.,BUT WHATS CONG VS trump, SCORE?”
The “Just Like Jesse James” singer also warned of imminent armageddon due to Trump’s top appointees.
Indeed, Hollywood activists have been in hysterics lately over shakeups in the Trump administration.
Following the resignation of Department of Homeland Security (DHS) secretary Kirstjen Nielsen, celebrities lashed out at Nielsen, calling for her to be jailed for her role in the separation of migrant parents from their children at the border.
Cher has routinely said attacked the president, saying that he is fond of racists.
In November, the 72-year-old celebrity activist claimed that Trump would do a “photo op with Hitler, if he thought it would rally his base.”
Last month, she doubled down, saying that Trump kisses the “asses” of “DICTATORS,CHILD MOLESTERS, MURDERS, WIFE BEATERS, ANTISEMITES, WHITE SUPREMACISTS, HATER OF ANY SKIN NOT LILY WHITE.”
- Democrats fight Trump in bid to reignite push for Canada-style health-care
- Hector Figueroa Wants To Make The Democrats Fight Back
- Over half of House Democrats support Trump impeachment inquiry: reports
- Democrats Call Trump's Bluff 12 Hours After Investigation Threat
- Alexa talks politics, but avoids Republicans, Democrats, and Trump
- Nancy Pelosi regains the House speaker's gavel as Democrats confront Trump over shutdown
- Thousands of Cities and Counties Are Fighting Trump's Fuel Efficiency Rollback
- Democrats press Trump to intervene on background check bill
- Ready to fight, Trump says he’ll watch ‘a little’ of Mueller
- Jill Biden Urges Democratic Voters To Ignore Which Candidates Are Mentally Sharp Enough To Finish Complete Sentences For Good Of Party