Lang Son (VNA) – Four Vietnamese northern border provinces of Lang Son, Quang Ninh , Ha Giang and Cao Bang and China's Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region will bolster friendship exchanges and practical cooperation, contributing to the Vietnam-China comprehensive strategic partnership.
Under a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) inked between the two sides at the 10th session of joint working committee of the four Vietnamese localities and Zhuang Autonomous Region held in Lang Son province on March 22, they agreed to continue delegation exchanges, and enhance mutual political trust.
They encourage local authorities to set up mechanism to remove bottlenecks during cooperation in the fields of trade, tourism, border management and border gate management.
Both sides reached consensus on joining hands to realise the MoU between the two Governments on promoting links between the "Two Corridors and One Economic Circle" framework and the "Belt and Road" initiative.
Regarding transport infrastructure, they will work to enhance land road and railroad connectivity between Guangxi and Vietnam.
In addition, they will urge competent ministries and sectors to discuss a project on building cross-border economic cooperation zones so that it will be submitted to the Governments for approval soon. Also, they agreed further cooperation to upgrade border gates and develop border markets.
Policies on border trade activities will be updated in a timely manner to facilitate import-export activities of enterprises from both countries.
Touching on tourism sector, Lang Son and Guangxi provinces will study and promote pilot operation of the Tan Thanh-Po Chai tourism zone, and Quang Ninh and Guangxi will work to form a complete border tourism route. Meanwhile, Cao Bang and the Chinese locality will put forth the implementation of the agreement on protecting and exploiting Ban Gioc-Duc Thien water fall tourism resources.
Furthermore, border management agencies concurred to strictly carry out three legal documents on border management, ensuring stability and social safety in the border area, and boosting cooperation for border socio-economic development, and minutes of the Vietnam-China Land Border Joint Committee's sessions.
Cooperation mechanisms between police and military forces of the two sides will be maintained to ensure security and order in the border areas.-VNA
- Vietnam News Agency boosts cooperation with Cuban newspaper
- Vietnamese, Cambodian young border officers boost cooperation
- Police search phones in China to quell anti-lockdown protests as Beijing remains firm on COVID-zero policy
- Vietnamese, Thai localities foster cooperation
- China Destroys 30,000 World Maps With 'Problem' Borders
- 'It's like a dream come true': We spoke to protesters in China. This is what they said
- Vietnamese, Lao units boost coordination in border protection, management
- Boosting labour productivity key to economic development
- China establishing overseas police presence in Australia and around the world
- Hanoi, Berlin seek ways to bolster cooperation
- Special Report: Better days seen for China’s economy as mini steps taken to ease zero-Covid policy
- Millions paid to buy China out of Sizewell C as nuclear plant gets £700m green light
- Infrastructure pinpointed to spur socioeconomic fortunes
- Vietnam records nine-month CPI increase of 2.73% year on year
- Uganda leads African charge into Vietnam
- ☀️ Morning digest November 30
- Thriving trade setting up high-level visit from US
- Domestic corporations turn to global credit financing sources
- Prime Minister holds telephone talks with French counterpart
- Domestic enterprises must focus on trademark registration in foreign markets
Vietnamese provinces, China’s Guangxi boost cooperation have 550 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at March 22, 2019. This is cached page on Law Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.