A man who was arrested in Delaware after a Massachusetts woman’s body was found in the trunk of his car now faces a federal charge. U.S. Attorney for Massachusetts Andrew Lelling announced Sunday that federal prosecutors have charged Louis D. Coleman III, of Providence, Rhode Island, with kidnapping, resulting in death. The charge carries a sentence of mandatory life and also makes 32-year-old Coleman eligible for the death penalty if convicted. Jassy Correia, a 23-year-old mother who lived in Lynn, Massachusetts, was last seen on Feb. 24 leaving a Boston nightclub where she had gone to celebrate her birthday with friends. Coleman was later identified as a suspect, and he was arrested in Delaware on Feb. 28, at which time Correia’s body was discovered in the trunk of his car. “Today’s charge is a result of a tremendous amount of law enforcement work done in a very short time,” Lelling said. “The federal charges are being brought because of the multi-state nature of the crime and the penalties available in federal court. And they’re being brought here because Ms. Correia is from here, was taken from here, and justice should be done here if at all possible.” Suffolk County District… Read full this story
- Analysis: On Aging, Death And Games
- Predicting the power of all Hearthstone's new Death Knight cards
- Dishonored: Death of the Outsider - Hands-On Impressions
- Respecting women players without 'girling it up'
- Saturday Crapshoot: Manhunter: New York
- PS4 Exclusive The Order: 1886 Gets a Bible Full of Intriguing Background Information and Pictures
- Mod of the Week: Briefcase Bombs, for Fallout: New Vegas
- Dominions 4 diary part three: wizards, lizards and eternal darkness
- Brush Fires; Man Run Over: Encinitas, SD County Police Log
- DC Universe Online: First Impressions
Suspect Charged in Death of Woman Who Vanished After Leaving Nightclub have 282 words, post on www.nbcmiami.com at March 2, 2019. This is cached page on Law Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.