North Korean leader Kim Jong Un left Hanoi on Saturday morning, wrapping up his official friendship visit to Vietnam and his stay to attend his second summit with U.S. President Donald Trump in the Vietnamese capital. Vietnam held a welcome ceremony for Kim, who is chairman of the Workers’ Party and the State Affairs Commission of North Korea, on Friday afternoon. Following the ceremony, Chairman Kim held talks with Vietnam’s Party chief and State President Nguyen Phu Trong, before having meetings Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc and chairwoman of the lawmaking National Assembly Nguyen Thi Kim Ngan. During their talks, President Trong affirmed that Kim’s visit is an important new milestone in the history of the two countries’ relations, according to the Vietnam News Agency. The March 1-2 visit also offers a good chance for the leaders to inform each other of their respective country’s situation and exchange notes on how to develop the bilateral ties, as well as on regional and international issues of shared concern. North Korean leader Kim Jong Un pays tribute to late Vietnamese President Ho Chi Minh at his mausoleum in Hanoi, March 2, 2019. Photo: Quang Minh / Tuoi Tre Prior to his departure,… Read full this story
- Kim Jong-il funeral: thousands mourn North Korean leader
- DPRK leader extends greetings to Vietnam on diplomatic ties
- Surprise! On Eve Of Next Trump-Kim Summit, Researchers Discover 20 More Undisclosed Missile Sites.
- Pyongyang is booming, but in North Korea all is not what it seems
- China finishes new hospital for coronavirus patients in 10 days
- Should the world fund food aid to North Korea?
- As North Korea Reverts to Self-Reliance, Experts Urge Pressuring Elites
- At Home With George Clooney in Italy: Amal, the Twins, Politics and an Incendiary New Movie
- Koreans fleeing from Wuhan not wanted
- Donald Trump says he 'has a plan' to contain China's killer virus after it spread to US: Man in his 30s is hospitalized as death toll from SARS-like coronavirus hits nine and health chiefs poise to declare global emergency
Politics North Korean leader Kim Jong Un leaves Hanoi Ho Chi Minh City to launch first human milk bank at top maternity hospital have 330 words, post on tuoitrenews.vn at March 2, 2019. This is cached page on Law Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.