By Connor Casey – March 7, 2019 09:27 am EST Share 0 Comments 0 Iconic Dragon Ball Z villain Freeza wound up trending on social media this week, but it wasn’t because of anything he did in the Dragon Ball Super anime or manga.Instead it was because of a fan-made drawing of the tyrant that popped up at a Trader Joe’s location, advertising the grocery store’s pizza selection.Cosplayer “@Princess_Snivy” spotted the drawing and uploaded it to Twitter on Monday. I’m screaming @ Trader Joe’s pic.twitter.com/8p1mnZJKwG — Jessica ? (@princess_snivy) March 4, 2019 “It’s okay to Be bad!… Go ahead, have a slice… or two!” Freeza says in a delightfully rendered dialogue bubble while staring at a pizza slice.DBZ fans got a kick out of the advertising in the comment section.”I love Trader Joe’s even more now,” one Twitter user wrote.”This is the most awesome thing ever,” wrote another.After assisting Goku and Android 17 in winning the Tournament of Power in Dragon Ball Super, Freeza found himself back in the spotlight in late 2018 when he was one of the focal points of the Dragon Ball Super: Broly film. The opening scenes of the movie were dedicated to showing Freeza’s earliest… Read full this story
- England's winning white-ball run brought a juddering halt at Old Trafford as India storm to victory
- Joe Schmidt to step down as Ireland coach after World Cup
- Mike Strange: Most prized possession? This one goes all the way back to high school
- Joe Duball's NH Golf: MacDonald looking to recapture the magic
- Emmys proved two things: TV shows are great right now and some awards shows need a host
- Grappling with the N-word
- Why Your Team Sucks 2018: Cleveland Browns
- Olympia Resort closure and sale are among the top Lake Country stories of 2018
- Public clocks in Lower Hudson Valley are wrong more than half the time
- How Did Donald Trump Propose?
'Dragon Ball Z' Goes Viral Over Trader Joe's Freeza Display have 313 words, post on comicbook.com at March 7, 2019. This is cached page on Law Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.