CRISP maker Tayto has announced a £1 million investment in rejuvenating its brand.Tayto has launched its largest-ever TV, digital and promotional campaign, which reveals new-look recyclable and redesigned packaging across its entire snack range.It is the brand’s first creative TV advertising undertaken in more than 15 years. Tayto marketing director, Elly Hunter believes the new promotional focus and additional investment is an important development in the company’s evolution and continued success.“With a new look across our entire range and a reinvigoration of our marketing efforts to drive new and greater awareness, and sales, to audiences old and new, we’re delighted that this fun, engaging and cutting-edge campaign marks a new era of innovation,” she said.“In a competitive marketplace, we want to leverage the best-loved brand aspects of Tayto in Northern Ireland, promoting its great taste, fun, witty personality and the approachable, likeable associations which Tayto has with everyone. “Bringing this to new audiences through TV, outdoor, social, sampling, experiential and PR, and creating greater awareness to our new and loyal customers, is an important part of this campaign.”The new television ad premiered during the first episode of series two of Channel 4’s Derry Girls on Tuesday evening.Established in 1956, Tayto… Read full this story
- Samsung planning massive UK advertising campaign for Galaxy S6
- French grocery store Monoprix parodies Amazon Go in new ad campaign
- Microsoft targets Linux with new ad campaign
- Apple unveils new ad campaign
- Norwich nurse is face of new awareness campaign
- Marlboro maker attacked for 'hypocritical' anti-smoking campaign
- Nokia launches unique Nokia Legends advertising campaign
- Paddington Bear to front M&S Christmas advertising campaign
- New Microsoft Campaign Promotes Privacy Prowess
- Why Apple's new ad campaign is genius, and why Microsoft can't win as 'PC'
Crisp maker Tayto invests £1m in new advertising campaign have 297 words, post on www.irishnews.com at March 6, 2019. This is cached page on Law Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.