President of India has appointed Advocates Sanjay Kumar Dwivedi and Deepak Roshan as Additional Judges of Jharkhand High Court for a period of two years.
The Supreme Court Collegium on December 04, 2018 resolved to recommend Sanjay Kumar Dwivedi, and Deepak Roshan, Advocates, be appointed as Judges of the Jharkhand High Court.
“For purpose of assessing merit and suitability of the above-named recommendees for elevation to the High Court, we have carefully scrutinized the material on record as well as the observations made by the Department of Justice in the file. Having regard to all relevant factors the Collegium is of the considered view that S/Shri (1) Sanjay Kumar Dwivedi, and (2) Deepak Roshan, Advocates, are suitable for being appointed as Judges of the Jharkhand High Court”, the three member Collegium said in the resolution.
Read the Notification here
- U.S. High Court Rejects Microsoft Case
- Cross-Border Internet Wine Sales Get High Court Blessing
- High Court Rejects Recording Industry's P2P Appeal
- Canadian High Court Takes Copyright Heat Off ISPs
- Google Challenges Right to Be Forgotten in French High Court
- London High Court ruling makes R4 cartridges illegal in the UK
- High Court Dodges Commercial Issues in Declining Falwell Case
- Apple Trademark Battle With The Beatles Goes to UK High Court
- Austrian High Court to Rule on Class Action Status in Facebook Privacy Case
- High Court Hears Arguments in Facebook Threat Case