MEGHAN Markle’s dad could face legal action from Kensington Palace after leaking his daughter’s private letters.
Her five-page letter, written in August last year, was leaked by her dad with a newspaper over the weekend.
It has been shared around the world and the 74-year-old is said to be prepared to release more of the bombshell letter.
In it, the US actress criticised his wayward behaviour and accused him of “creating so much pain”.
She also suggested her dad has been “exploiting” her relationship with Prince Harry in the explosive note.
Under UK law, Meghan, 37, owns the copyright of the handwritten letter which was published.
And it has now emerged that Palace aides are believed to be taking legal advice before the Duchess of Sussex decides whether to take action, reports the Telegraph.
In her letter, Meghan also referred to the CCTV footage incident which proved her dad staged pre-wedding photographs with the press in America.
She also pleaded with her dad to “stop lying” and accused him of “fabricating stories” to manufacture a fictitious narrative.
Thomas’ daughter Samantha, 53, described the letter s being “so nasty” and added her dad is “prepared to release more of it”.
He wrote back and denied ever attacking Harry.
‘NERVOUS AS F***!’
Man spots girlfriend stealing sperm from used condoms ‘to get pregnant’
Dad, 43, let two Staffies feast on his leg to protect face and throat
Balmy Britain to see mix of sun and showers … but another freeze is coming
Crooks can steal your car in just six seconds using gadget that’s LEGAL
BMW driver who used jamming device to block police speed cameras is jailed
THE END OF MAY
Theresa May ‘set to RESIGN’ in the summer in bid to stop Boris becoming PM
Thomas said: “I wish we could get together and take a photo for the whole world to see.
“If you and Harry don’t like it? Fake it.”
The Sun Online has contacted Kensington Palace for comment.
- Fortnite, GTA V hackers face legal action for online cheating
- Why I shared Meghan's 'hurtful' letter: Duchess's father Thomas Markle reveals he kept note secret for SIX MONTHS and never intended share it until HER friends spoke to a US magazine about it and 'misrepresented' its contents
- Thomas Markle reveals the reason he had a heart attack
- Thomas Markle claims Meghan’s life would be ‘easier’ if he died
- Thomas Markle says Meghan is ‘terrified’ and ‘under too much pressure’
- Prince Harry and Meghan planning trip to visit her father Thomas Markle in Mexico
- Thomas Markle tells family to ‘shut up’ now Meghan and Prince Harry are married
- Does the Royal Family Have a Secret Handshake: a Thomas Markle Hunch
- Meghan’s dad Thomas Markle talks about moment she said she found love with Prince Harry
- Nigel Farage faces threat of legal action over Hope Not Hate accusation