MICHAEL Jackson’s family feared he was grooming his own son Blanket for sexual abuse, police have said. Santa Barbara County detectives also quizzed two of the Thriller singer’s nephews over claims they had been assaulted by their famous uncle. During the 2004-05 investigation into the star, police claim they spoke to an “immediate” relative of Jackson who said his family had known for years that the Billy Jean songwriter was a paedophile. A detective claimed that the close relative “said he feared there were several nephews who had already been victimised and that he also feared that Jackson’s own son (Blanket) was being groomed by Jackson for unsavoury behaviour.” However, cops were unable to prosecute the wealthy superstar because the family member would not testify against him, the New York Post reported. None of the allegations have ever been proven and Jackson’s son Blanket, real name Prince Michael, has never stated that he suffered any kind of abuse while living with his father. Cops flew to Las Vegas during Jackson’s 2004-05 trial to speak to the Jackson relative who claimed the drug-addicted singer had a “predilection for prepubescent boys.” A prosecution source said: “What he told us was eye-opening. He… Read full this story
- Where is Paris Jackson now and what has she said about Michael Jackson documentary Leaving Neverland?
- What Matt Fiddes has said about Michael Jackson as he vows to clear singer's name
- Corey Feldman fears he was groomed by Michael Jackson - but wasn't 'his pick'
- Is Michael Jackson his kids' biological father? All the conspiracy theories
- When did Michael Jackson die, what was the cause of death and who is his biological son?
- Michael Jackson's kids 'secretly preparing FRAUD lawsuit' against Robson and Safechuck
- Michael Jackson fans list 'inconsistencies' in Safechuck and Robson's accounts of abuse
- Michael Jackson's secret English goddaughter breaks her silence for first time since his death
- Paris says late father Michael Jackson had a 'good heart' and she's thinking about 'the bigger picture' after Leaving Neverland documentary airs
- Florida Man Tries to Fight Michael Jackson Impersonator Outside Club, Gets Arrested
Michael Jackson’s family feared star was grooming his own son Blanket and his nephews, police said have 358 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at February 6, 2019. This is cached page on Law Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.