A COUPLE lost their unborn baby in a horror car smash on their way to hospital to give birth. Jessica Mitchell, 20, and Justin Mitchell, 23, were driving in Texas when the dad-to-be suddenly had to swerve to avoid a tree branch in the road. The pair, who have been in a relationship since high school, were left with severe injuries and Jessica tragically lost the baby. Heartbroken relatives say they had been travelling to hospital so Jessica, who was left with a broken neck, could be induced into labour. Justin suffered a broken back and pelvis in the horror smash, with the couple having to wait in a ditch for an hour before emergency crews arrived. Jessica had to undergo four hours of surgery and the couple spent some time with their son, who they named Sebastian, before being moved to intensive care. We both have a long way to go, but I know with the prayers we are getting and the emotional support we have we will get thereJessica Mitchell She wrote in an emotional Facebook post: “Hey! Thank you everyone who has prayers warriors for us. During this hard time in our lives, prayers are what I’m… Read full this story
- Swedish Baby Survives Insane Rollover Car Crash Seconds After Birth
- NJ High School Sweethearts Finally Get Marriage License After 40 Years
- Miguel Gets Marriage License With High School Sweetheart Nazanin Mandi
- Man Says He Left Baby After Car Crash Because He Was Heavy
- Fla. High School Principal Loses Position After Defending Texas Pool-Party Cop
- There Were 108 Car Crashes In Austin Last Night
- Did An Evil Ghost Priest Cause This Near-Fatal Car Crash?
- NASCAR Racer Jason Leffler Killed After Horrific Sprint Car Crash (UPDATED)
- Massive 95-Car Crash In Virginia Kills 3, Injures 25 (Updated)
- How Does OfficeMax Know This Man's Daughter Was Killed In A Car Crash?
High school sweethearts lose their unborn baby in horror car crash as they drove to hospital to give birth have 312 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at February 26, 2019. This is cached page on Law Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.