The Vietnam Railways (VNR) has announced it will provide free train tickets for international journalists who registered to cover the DPRK-USA Hanoi Summit Vietnam, which will take place in the capital city of Hanoi on February 27-28. The Vietnam Railways will provide free train tickets for international journalists who registered to cover the DPRK-USA Hanoi Summit Vietnam. According to a VNR representative, beneficiaries are all foreign reporters holding an event card issued by the Foreign Ministry’s Information-Press Department. Phung Thi Ly Ha, Deputy Director of the Hanoi Railway Transport JSC, the railway sector’s move aims to contribute to promoting the image of Vietnam to international friends as about 3,000 international journalists will come to cover the summit. Earlier, the Vietnam National Administration of Tourism (VNAT) launched free tours for foreign reporters which include the Hanoi city tour and trips to Café Hanoi, Bat Trang ceramics village, and UNESCO world heritage site Ha Long Bay arranged by the prestigious travel companies Hanoitourist and Saigontourist. The second DPRK-USA Summit is considered an important political and external event of Vietnam in 2019, manifesting its foreign policy of “Vietnam is a friend and reliable partner of the international community.” It will focus on discussing… Read full this story
- Shocking moment desperate father throws himself, his wife and baby onto rail tracks in Hungary after realising their 'train to Austria' is actually taking them to a refugee camp
- We can't cope with this tide! Europe's despairing leaders bring back border controls with free-movement zone on brink of collapse
- Don't book a foreign holiday unless you can afford to throw away the money, warn experts as British staycation spots are overrun and booked out NEXT YEAR
- Brits face paying through the nose for a staycation after foreign holidays are ruined: Campsites charge £150 a night and it's £200 for a three-star hotel as prices rocket by 50%
- SeaWorld, Busch Gardens offering free admission to veterans and their families
- 'We cannot apologise': Dominic Raab DEFENDS decision to axe quarantine-free travel to Spain overnight despite British tourists - including Transport Secretary Grant Shapps - already arriving for holidays as Labour brands move 'shambolic'
- West African leaders to hold extraordinary summit on Mali crisis
- Foreign experts required to test for coronavirus before entering Vietnam
- The Hill's Morning Report - Presented by Facebook - At loggerheads, Congress, White House to let jobless payout lapse
- U.S. lawmakers offer bill to boost aid for Ukraine military
Free train tickets offered to foreign reporters to DPRK-USA Summit have 394 words, post on english.vietnamnet.vn at February 27, 2019. This is cached page on Law Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.