By Bill McColl Published February 11, 2019 White House FOXBusiness Facebook Twitter Comments Print video Trump has succeeded in spite of some of the people around him: Chris Christie FBN’s Gerry Baker interviews former New Jersey Governor Chris Christie (R-N.J.) about President Trump’s cabinet and policies. Any perceived rift between President Trump and Chris Christie just isn’t so. Continue Reading Below That’s according to the president’s former transition team chairman, who tells Gerry Baker on FOX Business’ “WSJ at Large with Gerry Baker,” Mr. Trump has asked if he wanted any of a variety of jobs in the administration. “The president has offered me Secretary of Labor, Director of Homeland Security, Special Assistant to the President, two ambassadorships,” he says. “But those were not jobs that I wanted so I respectfully declined.” Christie, the Governor of New Jersey for eight years and 2016 presidential candidate, was chosen by Donald Trump to lead the team that would ease the changeover from the Barack Obama administration to the new Trump White House. More From FOXBusiness.com… TRUMP SIGNS ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE ORDER TO BOOST US COMPETITIVENESS CHICAGO POL WEIGHS ‘ROBOT TAX’ AFTER AMAZON’S HQ2 CONTROVERSY But that didn’t last long. Advertisement Christie was unceremoniously bounced… Read full this story
- Coronavirus Report: The Hill's Steve Clemons interviews Chris Christie
- Chris Christie aide on trial says she told him of traffic study behind Bridgegate
- Who is Bill Stepien? GOP operative takes the reins at Trump campaign
- 'They are killing our nation': Goya Foods CEO slams boycott of his brand and says protesters are the same people who are tearing down statues of Jesus Christ as he doubles down on Trump support
- New Trump campaign manager vows to ‘expose' Joe Biden, as Parscale transfers power
- Chris Christie Is The Most Hated Governor In America
Christie to Trump: Thanks but no thanks have 298 words, post on www.foxbusiness.com at February 11, 2019. This is cached page on Law Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.