Home Daily News Axiom makes initial filing with SEC to take… Law Practice Management By Jason Tashea Posted February 19, 2019, 4:19 pm CST Alternative legal services provider Axiom Global has taken initial steps to launch an initial public offering. On Tuesday, Axiom announced that it submitted a draft registration statement on Form S-1 with the Securities and Exchange Commission. The filing is the first step with the SEC to take a company public. Founded in 2000, the company has raised $28 million in venture funding, according to Crunchbase. The company said in a press release that it hasn’t decided the number of shares to be offered or the price range of the proposed offering. Also announced on Tuesday, Axiom will spin off Knowable, a contract analysis software company, and Axiom Managed Solutions. Each of the three companies have independent leadership and will explore separate investment strategies, according to a release. “Across the years, jointly innovating with our clients as a part of Axiom, we’ve developed the view that there are three fundamental categories of legal work,” said Brendan Nelson, head of product at Knowable, in a release. “Under Axiom’s brand umbrella, AMS and Knowable have built market leading businesses… Read full this story
- Alphabet-backed primary care startup One Medical files to go public
- The iPhone makes and breaks entire companies
- MCA says no illegality in conversion of Tata Sons into private company; NCLAT reserves order
- Xiaomi, Vivo, Oppo band together to hopefully improve file transfer speeds between their phones
- SEC seeks to force Telegram to reveal how $1.7bn ICO funds were spent
- Elon Musk's "taking Tesla private" tweet erased nearly $20 billion of company's value
- Gray Element Launches New Web Design Service (Investor Relations Sites) To Help Public Companies Grow Their Online Brand
- Troubled companies made him billions. A prison phone investment made him enemies
- NSA files: why the Guardian in London destroyed hard drives of leaked files
- Amazon 'threatens to fire at least three employees who publicly criticized the company's environmental policies'
Axiom makes initial filing with SEC to take company public have 322 words, post on www.abajournal.com at February 19, 2019. This is cached page on Law Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.