NA Chairwoman Nguyen Thi Kim Ngan welcomes Argentine President Mauricio Macri (L). At a February 20 reception in Hanoi for Argentine President Mauricio Macri, Chairwoman Ngan said that Vietnam treasures the support of the Argentine people during its past struggles for national liberation. The top Vietnamese legislator showed her elation at the vigorous growth of the bilateral relations over the years. Political relations have been strengthened through regular delegation exchanges and bilateral meetings on the margins of international events, she said, adding that two-way trade has been on steadily uptick, doubling in value over five years to touch US$2.9 billion in 2018. In reply, President Macri said his nation desires to beef up its cooperation with Vietnam, which is currently its fifth largest trade partner in the world and the second in Asia. Informing the host of the positive outcomes of his talks with Vietnamese Party General Secretary and President Nguyen Phu Trong, President Macri expressed his hope that with the support of the Vietnamese NA, both sides will be able to further exchange trade and investment ties towards closer Argentina-Vietnam relations. He affirmed his support for the stance of settling disputes pertaining to sovereignty and territory through peaceful negotiations… Read full this story
- Latin America SD-WAN Market to Reach $219.4 Million by 2023: P&S Intelligence
- We Are Kured Expands Into South America and Appoints Managing Director of Kured Latin America LLC
- View Systems Inc. Announces Expansion into Latin America
- Laureate Education, Inc. Joins AWS Academy Program to Meet Demand for Cloud Computing Professionals throughout Latin America
- Connect2Global Announce Partnership with IntermediaTouch as Their New Agents in Latin America.
- U.S. rice farmers losing market share in Mexico, Latin America
- Confronting a ‘Troika of Tyranny’ in Latin America
- Celebrate Latin America and Greece at Fiestas Patrias and the St. Demetrios Greek Festival
- Who Is Jair Bolsonaro? 'Brazil's Donald Trump' Leads As Polls Open In Latin America's Largest Economy
- Latin American Journal of Ophthalmology
Argentina regarded as Vietnam’s most important partner in Latin America have 326 words, post on english.vov.vn at February 20, 2019. This is cached page on Law Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.