SECTIONS Search E-edition Customer Service Advertise Newsletters News News Local Crime Databases Education Election Politics Nation/World Special Reports North Carolina South Carolina Corrections Columnists Retro Charlotte Your Schools All Blogs & Columns Sports Sports Carolina Panthers Charlotte Hornets That’s Racin’ High Schools College Sports Charlotte Knights/MLB Other Sports Blogs & Columnists Inside the Panthers Inside the NBA Prep Insiders Scott Fowler Tom Sorensen All Blogs & Columns Politics Politics Elections The North Carolina Influencer Series RNC 2020 Business Business Banking Stocks Center Top Workplaces National Business What’s in Store Development All Blogs & Columns Living Living Religion Food & Drink Health & Family Home & Garden CLT Style Travel Living Here Guide Blogs & Columnists I’ll Bite Kathleen Purvis All Blogs & Columns Arts/Culture Arts/Culture Events Movie News & Reviews Restaurants Music/Nightlife Television Books Comics Puzzles & Games Rewards Blogs & Columnists All Blogs & Columns Opinion Opinion Editorials Influencers Opinion Kevin Siers Letters Submit an Op-ed Submit a Letter Viewpoint All Blogs & Columns Blogs & Columnists O-Pinion You Write The Caption Taylor Batten Peter St. Onge Celebrations Obituaries TV Listings Public Notices Cars Jobs Moonlighting Virtual Career Fair Homes Classifieds Place an ad Mobile & Apps MomsCharlotte Carolina… Read full this story
- Rising sea levels on track to destroy the homes of 300 million people by 2050
- Marysville bushfire class action: Black Saturday bushfire victims to get $300 million payout
- Oakland Files for Injunction Barring County From Selling Coliseum to A’s
- Why bond mart turned bearish after corporate tax cut
- Mercer County Is The Perfect Place For Holiday Shopping
- Would Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez’s 70% tax proposal work in UK?
- Sugar Land dominates Fort Bend County police officer salary survey
- Japan's Hayabusa2 probe successfully lands on the asteroid Ryugu 185 MILLION miles away from Earth and collects ancient soil samples
- A’s blindsided — again — by Oakland’s latest move: City seeks to extend ban on Coliseum land sale
- Both Nassau Executive Candidates Take Issue With New Fees In County Budget
The county might borrow $300 million to buy land. But that could mean higher taxes. have 315 words, post on www.charlotteobserver.com at January 17, 2019. This is cached page on Law Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.