Nate Davis USA TODAY Published 6:15 AM EST Jan 23, 2019 There was a time when Super Bowl dramatics were few and far between. But for most of the past two decades, the game has usually managed to live up to its perpetual hype. As we head toward Super Bowl LIII in Atlanta, our updated all-time Super Sunday rankings (season noted in parentheses): 1. LI (2016) New England Patriots 34, Atlanta Falcons 28 (OT): This game lacked nothing. Patriots QB Tom Brady and head coach Bill Belichick cemented their legacies, each becoming the first at his respective post to earn five Super Bowl titles. But securing immortal greatness required an all-time performance. Brady threw for a then-Super Bowl record 466 yards, leading his team to 31 unanswered points and earning MVP honors a record-breaking fourth time as New England forged the greatest comeback ever on Super Sunday — Atlanta led 28-3 in the third quarter — while taking the big game into overtime for the first time. WR Julian Edelman finally made a miraculous Super Bowl catch that benefited New England for a change. RB James White was the unsung hero, catching a record 14 passes while also scoring the game-tying and game-winning TDs on his way to… Read full this story
- NFL Football - Purchase Super Bowl Tickets at Face Value
- Can the Seahawks Find the Grit to Deliver Holmgren a 2nd Super Bowl Winning Team?
- Browns Thump Reigning Super Bowl Champs on "Monday Night Football"
- The Year the Super Bowl Hit My Town
- Super Bowl XLII And Gym Class
- Nintendo DS Games - Best Games and Options
- Download Wii Games - Best Places To Find And Download Wii Games
- Super Bowl Ads - Super Marketing Or Super Waste of Money
- Watch Super Bowl Online For Free - Online Live Broadcast
- Internet Marketing - Super Bowl Ads & Social Networks
Super Bowl 2019: Ranking all 52 games from best to worst have 292 words, post on eu.usatoday.com at January 23, 2019. This is cached page on Law Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.