On display at the fair were food and other processed products, garment and textile products, footwear, handicrafts, electronics, and household utensils. Organisers co-ordinated with the relevant bodies to cover the costs of the space for more than 10 participating units. Le Thanh Ha, director of the Centre for Agriculture Encouraging and Trade Promotion, said this year’s event attracted the participation of a large number of pavilions, noting that organizers broadcast information regarding participating businesses through mass media and TV screens at the fair to promote the image of businesses. He stressed that the event offered a wide range of options for visitors while shopping at the fair. Along with collaboration with relevant departments and agencies, organizers have supported businesses’ participation in agriculture encouragement programs. The event will run until January 23.
- East-West Economic Corridor int’l fair opens in Da Nang
- New Delhi-Da Nang set to launch in May
- VietJet Air to launch New Delhi-Da Nang in May
- Da Nang licenses 14 foreign-invested projects in January
- 10 suspected nCoV patients discharged from hospital in Da Nang
- Da Nang arrests Chinese suspect after headless body found in suitcase
- Da Nang airport maintains lead in service quality
- Chinese man kills compatriot over gambling money row in Da Nang: police
- Businesses and workers in Da Nang hit by effects of nCoV epidemic
- Da Nang boosts IT application in administrative reform
Spring Fair 2019 opens in Da Nang have 228 words, post on english.vov.vn at January 16, 2019. This is cached page on Law Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.