Louis Aguilar The Detroit News Published 11:20 PM EST Jan 12, 2019 Detroit — The first SUV made by Rolls-Royce made its Motor City debut here at the Gallery, the “ultra-luxury” auto event at the MGM Grand Detroit that officially opened the North American International Auto Show. The Rolls-Royce Cullinan — a reference to the world’s largest gem-quality diamond —has a starting price at $325,000. But here in this glitzy casino ballroom parked with nearly $10 million worth of vehicles — brands like Aston Martin, Bentley, Ferrari, Lamborghini, Porsche and Jaguar — the Cullinan had a competitive price tag. Many event-goers like Edward and Noreen Casey, two attorneys from New Jersey, insist they are really here to support the charities that their $500-per-head tickets will go toward. But they appeared to be eyeing the Jaguar F-Pace SUV pretty seriously. ”I’m pretty sure that the starting price is well under $100,000,” Edward Casey said. Others came to dream and sit in the luxurious leather seats of a fantasy vehicle and take selfies. Timothy Schafer, of Plymouth slid into the sexy Lamborghini Huracan Evo, which resembles a rocket more than a car. “Looks like a dream,” he said. Media days for the Detroit auto show begin Monday at Cobo Center, with about 30 new vehicles expected to debut. The $400-per-person Charity… Read full this story
- Rolls-Royce Cullinan shines at Villa d'Este
- The Original Rolls Royce SUV: the 1914 Mk. 1 Pattern Armored Car
- Rolls-Royce Cullinan SUV Is Official
- Rolls-Royce to Reveal Cullinan SUV Globally on 10th May, 2018
- Rolls-Royce Cullinan teaser image: Luxury brand’s first ever SUV to unveil this week
- Rolls-Royce Cullinan SUV To Be Revealed This Month
- Rolls-Royce Cullinan: All You Need To Know
- All-new Rolls Royce Cullinan detailed pictures: Possibly world’s most luxurious SUV but is it good looking?
- As cool as Rolls Royce Cullinan SUV
- Rolls-Royce Teases Cullinan Taillight
Rolls-Royce SUV shines at Gallery party ahead of Detroit auto show have 306 words, post on eu.detroitnews.com at January 12, 2019. This is cached page on Law Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.