SECTIONS Search E-edition Customer Service Advertise Newsletters News News Local Crime Databases Education Election Politics Nation/World Special Reports Carolina College Bound Corrections Columnists Retro Charlotte Your Schools All Blogs & Columns Sports Sports Carolina Panthers Charlotte Hornets That’s Racin’ High Schools College Sports Charlotte Knights/MLB Other Sports Blogs & Columnists Inside the Panthers Inside the NBA Prep Insiders Scott Fowler Tom Sorensen All Blogs & Columns Politics Politics Elections The North Carolina Influencer Series RNC 2020 Business Business Banking Stocks Center Top Workplaces National Business What’s in Store Development All Blogs & Columns Living Living Religion Food & Drink Health & Family Home & Garden CLT Style Travel Living Here Guide Blogs & Columnists I’ll Bite Kathleen Purvis All Blogs & Columns Arts/Culture Arts/Culture Events Movie News & Reviews Restaurants Music/Nightlife Television Books Comics Puzzles & Games Rewards Blogs & Columnists All Blogs & Columns Opinion Opinion Editorials Influencers Opinion Kevin Siers Letters Submit an Op-ed Submit a Letter Viewpoint All Blogs & Columns Blogs & Columnists O-Pinion You Write The Caption Taylor Batten Peter St. Onge Celebrations Obituaries TV Listings Public Notices Cars Jobs Moonlighting Virtual Career Fair Homes Classifieds Place an ad Mobile & Apps MomsCharlotte Carolina Bride… Read full this story
- Trump speech before Capitol riot not enough for impeachment charges: Turley
- Mother of Julian Assange's children says if a British court sends her fiancé to face life in a US jail, this country's no longer a safe haven for free speech
- What Is The 25th Amendment And How Does It Work?
- Top 12 MAGA Moments in Donald Trump’s First Year as President
- America's enemies seize on Trump's Capitol chaos: Russia says US democracy is 'limping on both feet' while Iran and China revel in sight of mob storming Capitol
- Republican leaders should recoil in horror at Trump. But too many still fear him
- US lawmakers resume session after pro-Trump mob storms Capitol — live updates
- George Floyd Protesters Have Plenty of Public Presidential Support, Just Not From Trump
- Ohio Gov. Mike Dewine Says President Donald Trump ‘Poured Gas On The Fire’ Ahead Of Occupation Of U.S. Capitol
- Fact check: Can Trump be removed from office before Biden's inauguration?
‘Our country does not deserve to be held hostage’ – Raleigh protest precedes Trump speech have 349 words, post on www.charlotteobserver.com at January 3, 2019. This is cached page on Law Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.