SECTIONS Search E-edition Customer Service Customer Service SacBee Rewards About Us About Us Contact Us Apps Mobile & Apps Twitter, Facebook, Google+, YouTube News in Education (NIE) Newsletters Local Sacramento Region Arena City Beat Crime Local Govt Salary Database The Homeless Marcos Bretón Transportation Education Environment Health & Medicine Traffic Conditions Weather Communities Elk Grove Folsom/El Dorado Roseville/Placer Yolo Sports Sports Kings NBA News 49ers Giants Oakland A’s High School Sports Joe Davidson More Sports Raiders NFL News MLB News River Cats Soccer Colleges Golf Autos Racing Politics Politics Capitol Alert State Workers The California Influencer Series Local Elections PoliGRAPH State Worker Salary Database Legislative Gifts Elections Local Elections California Elections Election Endorsements Election 2018 Voter Guide Investigations Investigations Data Tracker Public Eye Afghan Refugees Nursing Homes Opinion Opinion Editorials Election Endorsements Viewpoints Influencers Opinion California Forum Letters to the Editor Submit a Letter Jack Ohman Editorial Board Entertainment Entertainment & Life Arts & Theater Books Home & Garden Movies Music Outdoors Pets Travel More Entertainment Events Calendar Horoscopes Comics Puzzles TV Listings Sacbee Rewards Food & Drink Food & Drink Restaurants News & Reviews Restaurant Directory Cooking & Recipes Beer Wine Appetizers Blog California California Big Valley Marijuana Wildfires… Read full this story
- US Senate votes to end Donald Trump's national emergency at border
- Lindsey Graham predicts Trump will 'probably' declare an emergency and build his wall without Congress as he insists Democrats are denying the president the same options Bush and Obama had 'because they hate him'
- Ocasio-Cortez, Sanders lead push to declare climate emergency
- Utah Republicans raise questions about national emergency
- After Meeting With Trump, Graham Says ‘Declare A National Emergency Now’
- Chuck Grassley Says Trump Should Not Use National Emergency Powers For Border Wall
- Gavin Newsom wants California to be its own nation-state in the Trump era
- On The Money: Trump claims Hong Kong 'obliterated' without his action | Xi says China not afraid to 'fight back' | Tlaib offers bill to repeal 'opportunity zones
- MSNBC's Chuck Todd sounds the alarm on Trump: 'The national nightmare is upon us'
- Extreme measures to protect key witness in Trump impeachment inquiry
How Democrats hope to protect California flood money if Trump declares a national emergency have 338 words, post on www.sacbee.com at January 12, 2019. This is cached page on Law Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.