PUBLISHED: 15:59 23 January 2019 | UPDATED: 16:03 23 January 2019 Norfolk County Council will be letting four farm holdings within its County Farms estate in 2019. Pictured: Paston Farm, Mautby Estate. Picture: Joe Casey Photography (C) Copyright 2018 Joseph Casey Photography. Permission granted to reproduce for personal and promotional use only. www.josephc Enthusiasm, energy, innovation and technical ability – these are the qualities expected from aspiring farmers hoping to secure one of the four vacant tenancies on the Norfolk County Farms estate. Norfolk County Council will be letting four farm holdings within its County Farms estate in 2019. Pictured: Upper Wood Farm South, Mautby Estate. Picture: Joe Casey PhotographyThe county council’s portfolio of 16,900 acres of prime agricultural land offers a route into the industry for people wishing to launch their own farm businesses, as well as opportunities for existing ventures to grow and expand.New tenants are being sought for four farms on the estate: two located near Hilgay and Southery in the west of the county, and two near Mautby in the east.Viewing days are being held in mid-February, along with a two-day training course on February 20 and 27 aimed at helping potential new tenants to create… Read full this story
- The Chosen Spot - Sonoma County
- Antique Farms: A Great Family Heritage to Discover - Part II
- I Bought An Old Farm Tractor - And It Is My Best Toy Ever
- Bad Tenants and the Five Worst Situations They Create
- Get Required Money On Better Terms At Instant Tenant Loans
- Tenant loans - An Unbelievable Opportunity - For Tenants Only!
- Opt For Easier Finance Through Bad Debt Loans Tenant
- Bad Credit Unsecured Tenant Loan - Ensure Hurdle Free Finance at Better Terms
- Tenants Debt Consolidation: Lifetime Opportunity for Tenants
- Rhode Island Landlord Tenant and Eviction Law FAQS - Nonpayment Rent, Termination
Have you got what it takes to become a Norfolk County Farms tenant? have 299 words, post on www.edp24.co.uk at January 23, 2019. This is cached page on Law Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.