Vietnam on Saturday condemned a bomb blast that killed three and injured ten Vietnamese in Cairo, demanding that Egypt soon opens a probe into the act of terror. A roadside bomb blast hit a tour bus carrying 14 Vietnamese and an Egyptian guide on Friday, less than 4km from Egypt’s world-famous Giza pyramids. The blast killed three Vietnamese tourists and an Egyptian guide, while injured the other ten passengers. Vietnam vehemently condemns such an act of terror and demands that Egypt investigate to find and punish those responsible for the attack, Le Thi Thu Hang, spokesperson of the Vietnamese foreign ministry, said on Saturday afternoon. Hang added that Vietnam appreciates the Egyptian government and people’s efforts in providing medical treatment and protection for affected Vietnamese citizens. “Vietnam calls on governments and people of countries to show solidarity against terrorism” to build a peaceful life and ensure safe travel for civilians around the world, Hang underlined. Vietnam’s Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc has extended his condolences to families of the victims, according to the spokesperson. The premier has asked the foreign ministry to employ immediate measures needed to protect Vietnamese citizens in Egypt, as well as to provide support to the… Read full this story
- From bombers to Big Macs: Vietnam a lesson in reconciliation
- At summit in Vietnam, North Korea leader will see lesson in reconciliation
- At summit in Vietnam, North Korean leader will see lesson in reconciliation
- Ahead of Trump-Kim summit, South Korean firms in Vietnam dream of return to North Korea
- How Vietnam Became Donald Trump’s Forever War
- Donald Trump vs. John McCain: Tale of the Tape for life and career
- Adventurous. Alone. Attacked.
- Conversations With a Grasshopper
- Visitors enjoy doing “Hard Time” at these former prisons
- Sony World Photography Awards 2019: The Best Picture from Each Country
Politics Hanoi angered as Vietnamese tourists killed in terror blast in Egypt Simplicity of life in Vietnam have 294 words, post on tuoitrenews.vn at December 29, 2018. This is cached page on Law Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.