Russian President Vladimir Putin told his U.S. counterpart Donald Trump in a New Year letter on Sunday that Moscow was ready for dialog on a “wide-ranging agenda,” the Kremlin said following a series of failed attempts to hold a new summit.At the end of November, Trump abruptly canceled a planned meeting with Putin on the sidelines of a G20 summit in Argentina, citing tensions about Russian forces opening fire on Ukrainian navy boats and then seizing them.Trump and Putin also failed to hold a full-fledged meeting in Paris on the sidelines of the centenary commemoration of the Armistice. The two leaders held their one and only summit in Helsinki in July.”Vladimir Putin stressed that the (Russia – United States) relations are the most important factor for providing strategic stability and international security,” a Kremlin statement said.”He confirmed that Russia is open for dialog with the USA on the most wide-ranging agenda.”Moscow has said one of the key issues it wanted to discuss with the United States is Washington’s plans to withdraw from a Cold War era nuclear arms pact.Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov was quoted as saying that now it was up to the United States whether to hold a… Read full this story
- Why Can't I Open That File?
- Ramp Up Your Email for The Holiday Season
- Spirit's Language: How to Tell Who's Who in Your Inner Conversations
- Are You Asking for Things and Then Telling the Universe 'NO thanks!?' Part 1
- Fixing Internal Communications
- Interview With Kate Buckley, Author of "Choices"
- Phone Answering Skills for Support Staff
- Free Online Ecard and Free Online Ecards
- 50 Ways to Acknowledge Your Employees Before and After Labor Day
- Free Halloween Ecards- Get Best Of The Net Free
In holiday message, Putin tells Trump that Moscow is open for dialog have 287 words, post on www.aol.com at December 30, 2018. This is cached page on Law Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.