HCM City authorities have taken efforts to encourage every couple to have two children. (Photo: VNA) HCM City (VNA) – HCM City’s birth rate has remained low at 1.5 per woman in 2018. The low fertility in HCM City and in the south in general is alarming as this region is more developed and many residents can afford the expenses of child-bearing.
- HCM City instructs primary schools to teach online until pandemic subsides
- HCM City industrial parks, export processing zones need revamp to attract investment
- HCM City’s IP, EPZs need revamp to attract investment
- HCM City uses hotels in Cần Giờ as quarantine areas
- HCM City begins trial on intentional violation of rules at Navibank
- Tax reductions proposed for HCM City enterprises
- Mobile disinfection chamber launched in HCM City
- HCM City bus operators may face CNG supply cuts
- High risk of Covid-19 infection warned in HCM City
- HCM City strives to keep number of COVID-19 cases within 300
HCM City deals with low fertility rate have 160 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at December 15, 2018. This is cached page on Law Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.