Police are looking for a man who stole a vehicle from a Fort Worth home after attacking an 83-year-old woman in a wheelchair, officials said. Fort Worth police said the carjacking occurred at 6 a.m. on Dec. 10 when the robber entered a home on West Fifth Street and encountered the homeowner’s mother.The elderly victim was in a wheelchair and began calling 911 on a cellphone, police said. The intruder tried to wrestle the phone from her hands, police said, knocking her out of the wheelchair.
- ‘I Didn’t Want to Kill Anybody, but I Didn’t Want to Be Killed’: 83-Year-Old Homeowner Shoots Intruder
- 83-Year-Old Man Attacked, Robbed Outside NYC Senior Center
- 83-Year-Old Texas Woman Wards Off Thief With Stick and Boiling Water
- 83-year-old lawmaker: I was groped, kissed as a young teen
- MBTA Employee Accused Of Assaulting 83-Year-Old While Holding Hatchet
- 83-Year-Old Sneaks Into 65-To-80 Singles Dance
- Texas Man Fined Less Than $600 for Assaulting 8-Year-Old Black Child
- 90-Year-Old Walking From Fort Worth, Texas, to DC to Make History
- 2nd Victim in Fla. Nightclub Shooting Identified as 14-Year-Old Sean Archilles
- 10-Year-Old Boy Who Went Joyriding in His Parents’ Cars Charged With Felony
Carjacker knocks 83-year-old out of her wheelchair, steals pickup in Fort Worth have 203 words, post on www.dallasnews.com at December 18, 2018. This is cached page on Law Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.