7 November 2018 • 12:40pm Donald Trump to hold press conference at 11:30am ET (4:30pm UK) US midterm results: Find out how each state voted and what it means for Donald Trump Democrats now in control of House of Representatives but “blue wave” fails to materialise The role of the House of Representatives and how it could now thwart Trump The charts which show why Donald Trump called the midterms a ‘tremendous success’ Rob Crilly: How results offer Trump a path to 2020 victory Janet Daley: The ‘rainbow’ Democrats still have nothing to offer America’s working class Meet the Democrat runners and riders who could take on Trump in 2020 Democrats have taken back control of the House of Representatives but not lost seats in the Senate, as the historic “blue wave” they hoped for failed to materialise at the midterm elections, and Donald Trump congratulated himself on “tremendous success”. Several high profile Democrats – Beto O’Rourke in Texas, Andrew Gillum in Florida – failed in their attempts to defeat Republicans. In Georgia Stacey Abrams, hoping to become the first ever black female governor of a US state, is refusing to concede to her rival, Republican Brian Kemp – she trails by two per… Read full this story
- +++ US midterm elections - Results as they came +++
- Michael Cohen's guilty plea and Donald Trump's good reasons to be antsy
- Donald Trump's impeachment hearings were triggered by Democrat Elaine Luria. Will it backfire?
- This naval commander turned politician never wanted to impeach Donald Trump. Until now
- Donald Trump deletes Sean Spicer tweet calling for Dancing With The Stars viewers’ votes after his elimination
- Donald Trump 'will survive impeachment attempt and win 2020 re-election in a small landslide' insists son-in-law of Richard Nixon
- Here's the latest on the investigation into Donald Trump and Russia, one year in
- Donald Trump budget to increase defence spending by $70 billion, White House says
- Donald Trump threatens Afghanistan that he could wipe it 'off the face of the Earth'
- Roger Stone is the Donald Trump associate we're not talking enough about
US midterm elections live: Donald Trump congratulates himself on 'Big Win' have 329 words, post on www.telegraph.co.uk at November 7, 2018. This is cached page on Law Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.