The Centre, on Wednesday, notified the appointment of three additional judges to the High Courts of Calcutta and Punjab and Haryana.
Ms. Suvra Ghosh has been appointed as an additional judge of Calcutta High Court, while Mr. Lalit Batra and Mr. Arun Kumar Tyagi have been appointed as additional judges of Punjab and Haryana High Court.
Read the Notifications Here
Got Something To Say: Cancel reply
- Poland's top court deals setback to ruling party over judge appointments
- New judge appointed to Hamilton County Municipal Court
- Reading man accused of sexually assaulting 10-year-old girl
- Ducey attacks character of judge who ruled against him
- Pfenex Appoints Dr. Steve Kay to Scientific Advisory Board
- Five-year neo-Nazi trial collapses as judge retires
- Judge suspended for pooping in trash can dead at 63
- Embattled outgoing Gambian president appoints mediator
- Judge: 'Poland's separation of powers being undermined'
- Judge upholds ID requirement for Election Day voting in Iowa