Sean Hannity references ‘fake news’, economy at Trump election rally
November 06, 2018 12:00 AM
Sean Hannity spoke from the stage of President Donald Trump’s last midterm election rally, after he and Fox News Channel insisted all day that he wouldn’t. Hannity appeared on the podium in a Missouri arena on November 5, 2018.
- Nigeria in battle against fake news ahead of elections
- Sean Hannity Torches 'Garbage Compromise' On Border Security
- Sean Hannity: WikiLeaks 'Never Printed a Single Thing Proven Untrue in 12 Years,' Much Better Than 'Fake News Media'
- Sean Hannity Says Democrats 'Afraid to Face Real Questions From Fair and Balanced' Fox News in Primary Debate
- How Donald Trump and Sean Hannity Are Promoting Theory Ukraine Interfered in 2016 Election to Help Hillary Clinton
- Video: Sean Hannity Takes Down Beto 'Psychedelic Warlord' O'Rourke—'Robert Francis Represents All That Is Wrong' With Democrats
- Donald Trump Takes Orders From Fox News' Sean Hannity, Says Chris Cuomo: 'What He Says the President Does'
- Does Sean Hannity Tell Donald Trump What to Do? Fox News Host Slams ‘Conspiracy Theory’ as 'Stupid And Inaccurate'
- Donald Trump Tweets A Quote From Sean Hannity, Says Andrew McCabe Committed Treason
- We Can’t Impeach Donald Trump Without Sean Hannity’s Permission, Democratic Congressman Argues