Users of smart speakers such as Amazon Echo and Google Home see the technology as a way to declutter and use fewer screens in their day-to-day lives, new research suggests. The number of people using[…] You have reached your limit of free articles Registered users get 5 regular articles and 1 free Premium article per week.
- Samsung’s new Galaxy Home smart speaker is a vase-shaped weirdo with surround-sound audio
- Amazon WARNING to parents over ‘worrying’ Echo Dot Kids Edition smart speaker that talks to your children
- What is Alexa? Here’s the ultimate guide to Amazon Echo smart speakers
- What is Alexa? Here’s the ultimate guide to the Amazon Echo smart speakers
- Amazon Echo Dot Kids Edition revealed – will the smart speaker land in the UK soon?
- Spotify offer gets you a FREE Google Home Mini smart speaker worth £50 if you have ‘family’ account
- Google Home vs Amazon Echo – which smart speaker should you buy today?
- Asda slashes price of Google Home Mini smart speaker to just £29 before Black Friday
- Best Alexa skills, tricks and tips for your new Amazon Echo smart speaker
- Google Christmas SALE slashes price of Pixel 3 smartphone, Home Mini smart speaker and more
People turning to smart speakers in bid to declutter, research suggests have 202 words, post on www.irishnews.com at November 14, 2018. This is cached page on Law Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.