St Piran’s School is a thriving Independent Prep School set in beautiful grounds in the heart of Maidenhead. Just a few minutes’ drive from the M4, A4, and A404 and a short walk from Maidenhead Train Station, the School is an easy commute from the surrounding area. NURSERY ROOM LEADER Temporary contract starting 8 January 2019 to the end of the Summer Term 2019 • Wednesday – Friday, 8am – 4pm • Term time only NURSERY NURSE Temporary contract starting 8 January 2019 to the end of the Summer Term 2019 • Monday – Friday, 11.30am – 6pm • Term time only (with the possibility of additional work in Holiday Club if required) We are looking for a Nursery Room Leader and a Nursery Nurse with an NVQ Level 3 qualification, or equivalent, in Childcare who is creative, enthusiastic and inspirational! The Early Years has a wonderful atmosphere with great facilities and delightful children. If you are interested in applying for this position, a full job description and application form is available on the School website www.stpirans.co.uk Please send a covering letter and completed application form to the Heads PA, Miss Cynthia Bassett, at the address below or by email to [email protected] Please note… Read full this story
- Two-thirds of councils and 90% of NHS trusts have a gender pay gap
- Children affected by Edinburgh school closures spread between 61 sites
- The 'ultra-secretive Cell' on an office park in Banbury where British spies decided it was safe to open up Britain's 5G network to China (and it has a huge 'Huawei' sign outside)
- Sadiq Khan: Labour can only change Londoners' lives by winning
- Is Britain broken?
- Controversial Minnesota church one of many hitting restart
- Inside Obama’s Stealth Startup
- 9 reasons the Indian CEO keeps coming to the rescue
Nursery Room Leader have 284 words, post on www.henleystandard.co.uk at November 12, 2018. This is cached page on Law Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.