Opinion Norwich City’s key personnel were on hand at the club’s annual general meeting at Carrow Road. Picture: Denise Bradley Archant In his weekly column, Norwich City correspondent Michael Bailey colours in the AGM lines and looks forward to renewal in Swansea. So often Norwich City’s annual general meeting has come with a sense of trepidation – and yet the 2018 vintage never felt likely to join them.By the time the shareholders were arriving, there was never any doubt.The sight of Delia Smith, Michael Wynn Jones and other board members greeting people was the first sight that something had changed around both the event and the club. I’d almost become attached to the idea of City’s top brass being locked safely in a room deep in Carrow Road waiting for the guests to arrive, before they took their lengthening parade to the top table – generally in silence.Derby manager Frank Lampard will be among those now hunting down Daniel Farke’s Championship leaders Norwich City – a point made at last night’s Canaries annual general meeting at Carrow Road. Picture: Paul Chesterton/Focus ImagesWith ‘Together we are stronger’ emblazoned on the wall behind the expanded platform of 13 – including all board… Read full this story
- Ho Chi Minh City prepares flower streets for Tet
- Garments machinery, accessories on show in HCM City
- United stroll, City run riot, Chelsea crash
- Chelsea visit West Ham; Man Utd face Reading; Man City meet Everton
- Norwich leave Chelsea's title bid in tatters
- Spurs held at Liverpool, Arsenal and City stroll
- Manchester United crush Wigan as City end Stoke run
- Michael Learns To Rock, Wonder Girls to perform in HCM City
- Aguero, Negredo fire Manchester City into last 16
- Michael Phelps, the billion dollar man?
Michael Bailey: A Norwich City AGM – but not as we’ve known it have 297 words, post on www.edp24.co.uk at November 22, 2018. This is cached page on Law Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.