DAVID Cameron hadn’t even heard of Danny Dyer before the TV star called him a “t**t”, it was revealed today.
The TV hardman launched an attack on the ex-PM over the summer as part of an extraordinary rant about Brexit.
He said on a special edition of Good Evening Britain back in June: “How come he can scuttle off… Where is he? In Europe, in Nice, with his trotters up, where is the geezer?”
Today he continued his foul-mouthed tirade against the political elite – mocking Boris Johnson for his “stupid haircut” and “spouting b******s”.
And talking to Big Issue, he said Cameron he was a “posh t**t*… who purely for his own ego decided to call a referendum just to get rid of Nigel Farage.”
He went on: “Young people look and think: ‘If these are the people running the country, why shouldn’t I go and loot and riot?'”
But it’s no bother for the ex-PM, who is now writing a book about his time in office – and even doing a telly series too.
It was reported today that Cameron was asked about Dyer’s initial rant at a party.
But he had no idea who he was, Guido revealed today.
Upon finding out Dyer voted Brexit, he added: “Well I gave him the opportunity to vote!”
Yesterday Mr Cameron’s ex-guru Steve Hilton said the former premier could come BACK into No10 if Theresa May is forced out over Brexit.
Steve Hilton, Mr Cameron’s director of strategy, said his old boss “could be the best hope for Britain”.
He suggested one reason the Brexit process has been so tricky is that Mr Cameron quit immediately after the EU referendum.
Mum forced into prostitution to make £30 after 8-week Universal Credit delay
unread letter day
Tory MPs are LYING about sending letters calling for Theresa May to go
TIME FOR A CAMBACK?
David Cameron ‘could become PM again’ if Theresa May is forced out
Teen girl with mad cow disease could lose her home under Universal Credit
AXE FOR LORDS
MPs demand the House of Lords scythes 200 peers as a matter of urgency
Ex-Brexit Sec Dominic Raab ‘in prime position’ to replace PM after bold pitch
Boris Johnson’s water cannons which he was never allowed to use are sold for scrap
NUKE BASE SCARES
Over 500 safety scares recorded at home of UK’s Trident nuclear deterrent
MP living in council home blocked bill that would make her pay market rent
Whitehall’s Olly Robbins ‘held back key advice’ on tech for Irish border
The Sun revealed earlier this month that Mr Cameron is keen to return to frontline politics because he’s “bored s***less”.
The former Prime Minister left Parliament in 2016, a few months after leaving Downing Street.
But he likes the idea of making an unexpected comeback, possibly in the key role of Foreign Secretary.
- Drunk constable to be suspended for misbehaving with few TV stars
- 'Why do people keep knocking him down?' NRL legend holds fears for Cameron Smith as retirement rumours swirl after star was trolled over his wife and THAT dodgy tackle
- TV star Sue Perkins opens up on loneliness and isolation
- Made in Chelsea's Lucy Watson is branded 'rude' during passionate exchange on This Morning – as the vegan reality TV star slams 'cruel' UK farming practices
- NFL admits it blew game-changing Packers-Lions call
- TOWIE star Chloe Lewis reveals her heartbreak after she miscarried baby twin at eight weeks pregnant
- Cameron has lost his job – his Teflon cockiness has finally worn off
- Strictly PICTURE EXCLUSIVE: David James, 49, and pro partner Nadiya Bychkova, 30, put on a VERY cosy display as they share a cuddle after rehearsals
- Amanda Seyfried set to bring to life the story of the Citizen Kane screenwriter as she joins cast of David Fincher film Mank
- Teresa Giudice says she doesn't know if she loves husband Joe any longer and admits she has 'hooked up with' another man in RHONJ teaser