DAVID Cameron hadn’t even heard of Danny Dyer before the TV star called him a “t**t”, it was revealed today.
The TV hardman launched an attack on the ex-PM over the summer as part of an extraordinary rant about Brexit.
He said on a special edition of Good Evening Britain back in June: “How come he can scuttle off… Where is he? In Europe, in Nice, with his trotters up, where is the geezer?”
Today he continued his foul-mouthed tirade against the political elite – mocking Boris Johnson for his “stupid haircut” and “spouting b******s”.
And talking to Big Issue, he said Cameron he was a “posh t**t*… who purely for his own ego decided to call a referendum just to get rid of Nigel Farage.”
He went on: “Young people look and think: ‘If these are the people running the country, why shouldn’t I go and loot and riot?'”
But it’s no bother for the ex-PM, who is now writing a book about his time in office – and even doing a telly series too.
It was reported today that Cameron was asked about Dyer’s initial rant at a party.
But he had no idea who he was, Guido revealed today.
Upon finding out Dyer voted Brexit, he added: “Well I gave him the opportunity to vote!”
Yesterday Mr Cameron’s ex-guru Steve Hilton said the former premier could come BACK into No10 if Theresa May is forced out over Brexit.
Steve Hilton, Mr Cameron’s director of strategy, said his old boss “could be the best hope for Britain”.
He suggested one reason the Brexit process has been so tricky is that Mr Cameron quit immediately after the EU referendum.
Mum forced into prostitution to make £30 after 8-week Universal Credit delay
unread letter day
Tory MPs are LYING about sending letters calling for Theresa May to go
TIME FOR A CAMBACK?
David Cameron ‘could become PM again’ if Theresa May is forced out
Teen girl with mad cow disease could lose her home under Universal Credit
AXE FOR LORDS
MPs demand the House of Lords scythes 200 peers as a matter of urgency
Ex-Brexit Sec Dominic Raab ‘in prime position’ to replace PM after bold pitch
Boris Johnson’s water cannons which he was never allowed to use are sold for scrap
NUKE BASE SCARES
Over 500 safety scares recorded at home of UK’s Trident nuclear deterrent
MP living in council home blocked bill that would make her pay market rent
Whitehall’s Olly Robbins ‘held back key advice’ on tech for Irish border
The Sun revealed earlier this month that Mr Cameron is keen to return to frontline politics because he’s “bored s***less”.
The former Prime Minister left Parliament in 2016, a few months after leaving Downing Street.
But he likes the idea of making an unexpected comeback, possibly in the key role of Foreign Secretary.
- David Cameron’s ‘greased piglet’: the perfect image for the Brexit moment
- David Cameron, a pig's head and a secret society at Oxford University – explained
- David Cameron's memoir fails to top Tony Blair’s in first week sales
- David Cameron vows to cap the crippling cost of care homes at £72,000 despite fears of four-year delays
- David Cameron: saying Queen 'purred down line' was terrible mistake
- 'Greased piglet' Boris Johnson could pass deal, says David Cameron
- David Cameron brands Boris Johnson a 'greased piglet' saying he would BACK the PM's Brexit deal if he was still an MP and believes he will WIN Saturday's vote
- Tax secrecy to be swept away, says David Cameron
- David Walliams reunites with his Little Britain co-star Matt Lucas for a fun photo together... after bitter rows previously ended their friendship
- David Cameron gives his backing to Boris Johnson’s Brexit deal