AN earthquake has struck near Buenos Aries as the leaders of the world descend on the Argentinian capital for the G20 summit. The 3.8-magnitude tremor hit 20 miles south of the city where a number of those at the event reported seeing “the chandeliers sway slightly”. Reporter Steve Herman took to Twitter saying: “I was sitting next to @GalloVOA in the @WhiteHouse press filing centre here in Buenos Aires and we heard this rumble and saw the chandeliers sway slightly. I assured him that as a veteran of many seismic events this was not an #earthquake. Wrong.” The quake hit at 10.27am local time according to the country’s seismology centre. Argentina’s branch of the Red Cross tweeted out that no one had been reported injured in the earthquake. G20 Summit – US President Donald Trump gives speech on USMCA deal in Buenos Aires, Argentina The US Geological Survey website indicates that the earthquake hit at approximately 1.27pm GMT, and had a depth of 10km. Earlier a giant blimp portraying President Donald Trump as a nappy-wearing baby stole the show as the world’s most powerful leaders arrived in Argentina for the start of the G20 summit. The huge balloon floated over… Read full this story
- Donald Trump WILL host World Series champion Washington Nationals at the White House on Monday
- Westworld actor Jeffrey Wright compares Trump to cult leader Charles Manson in video collage of both men laughing after impeachment vote
- Donald Trump, lifelong New Yorker, says he is a resident of Florida
- Americans sharply divided over whether to impeach Donald Trump as new poll finds nearly 50-50 split on whether he should stay or go and inquiry forges ahead
- Nancy Pelosi expects Donald Trump impeachment hearings in November: Report
- Nancy Pelosi expects televised impeachment hearings THIS MONTH - but warns that the Democrats' case against Donald Trump has to be 'ironclad'
- Jeopardy for two White House lawyers as impeachment inquiry zeroes in on them over Donald Trump's Ukraine call being rushed on to secret server after Purple Heart officer 'raised concerns'
- How Donald Trump, with pizazz and bluster, took on the NFL
- 25 things you need to know about Donald Trump’s *yuge* USFL team
- Donald Trump compares Tom Brady, Patriots to China
Buenos Aires earthquake hits G20 summit just as Donald Trump meets world leaders in Argentinian capital have 377 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at November 30, 2018. This is cached page on Law Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.