A bicyclist was killed Friday morning after he was struck by a pickup truck in Boston, police said.
The man, who has not been identified, was hit around 8:15 a.m. on Monsignor O’Brien Highway near the Museum of Science, according to Massachusetts State Police.
Officials first reported he suffered serious injuries, but he was later pronounced dead.
Authorities reduced both northbound and southbound traffic to a single lane in each direction, officials said in tweet.
Police remained on scene after 9:30 a.m. while an investigation was underway.
- German Shepherd puppy loses front limb after falling from pickup truck near Williams Lake
- LSU football player killed man trying to rob him and teammate, police say
- There's Nothing Wrong With a Cute Pickup Truck
- The Pickup Truck for the Next Toyota War Isn't a Toyota At All
- Tesla's futuristic, 'Blade Runner' pickup truck likely to be unveiled in November
- 2022 Tesla Pickup Truck: Renderings + What We Know
- Amazon and GM may help fund an electric pickup truck by Rivian
- Ford secretly petitions for a pickup truck emoji
- BMW builds a one-off X7 pickup-truck
- Puppy suffers 'horrific injuries' after falling off pickup truck