A ZOOKEEPER has died after being mauled to death by a rare white tiger at a zoo in Japan. Akira Furusho, 40, was found collapsed and bleeding from his neck in the tiger’s cage. The attack occurred late yesterday at the Hirakawa Zoological Park, in Kagoshima, which has four white tigers on site. Zoo officials said the animals were sedated with a tranquilliser gun by rescue officials. They added they will be reviewing safety animal safety procedures in a bid to prevent any future deaths, local media reported. There was no immediate word on the fate of the tiger responsible for savaging him. FRIGHT NIGHT The world’s scariest haunted house where NOBODY lasts more than six hours FIGHT OF HIS LIFE Dad killed burglar in front of wife and kids after armed gang raided home VOMITING BUG ALERT Shigellosis – all you need to know about highly contagious bug FAT’S LIP 55st man costing NHS £7k a week brags about his 65-inch TV and £100 footy tickets JUST WEED Just Eat customer stunned after catching driver ‘WEEING in his garden’ X-RATED SECRETS What REALLY happens behind the scenes at a porn shoot Last year zookeeper Rosa King was mauled to… Read full this story
- Theme parks open their gates on Monday so here’s where to find the best thrills
- ‘A game of speech’—but also, for baseball interpreters, so much more
- Little Shop Of Horrors demonstrates the fine art of setting the scene
- The best gems in Las Vegas that will make you never want to leave
- 'The Force Awakens': Does Anyone Want a Darth Vader 2.0?
- What Happened to Aung San Suu Kyi?
- The Latest: Indonesia records its largest jump in infections
- Who Was Carlo Scarpa?
- The Last Of Us' Climactic Moments Could Have Been Very Different
- Kingdom Hearts 3 Tips and Tricks | Digital Trends
Zookeeper, 40, mauled to death by rare white tiger inside its enclosure at Japanese animal park have 300 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at October 8, 2018. This is cached page on Law Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.