STEPHEN Craig Paddock was the gunman responsible for the deadliest mass shooting in American history after he opened fire on a music festival in Las Vegas a year ago. At least 59 people were killed and more than 515 injured when Paddock used a vast arsenal to rain bullets down on revellers from a hotel suite in the Mandalay Bay Hotel. Who was Stephen Paddock? Stephen Paddock was identified by police as the gunman who killed at least 59 people at the Route 91 Harvest Festival in Las Vegas. The 64-year-old, of Mesquite, Nevada, fired at festival-goers from the 32nd floor of the Mandalay Bay Resort Casino. Paddock was a retired accountant and didn’t have a criminal record. He liked to fly small aircraft and also had a hunting licence. His brother revealed he was also a multi-millionaire property developer. But while the shooter himself had no criminal background, the same reportedly cannot be said for all his family. Paddock’s father was Benjamin Hoskins Paddock, a serial bank robber. He killed himself as armed police closed in and stormed the hotel room from which he committed the deadliest shooting in modern US history. Was he linked to any militant or extremist… Read full this story
- Off-duty LA cop pulls gun on teens walking on his lawn, fires a shot during scuffle
- Social Movements Didn’t Kill the NYPD Officers. A Man With Untreated Mental Illness and a Gun Did.
- Las Vegas gunman’s note reveals calculations on targeting max number of people
- Police end Las Vegas mass shooting investigation without answering this question: Why?
- Everything We Know About Marilou Danley, The Partner Of The Las Vegas Shooter
- Las Vegas police end investigation into massacre without 'definitively' determining motive
- No Clear Motive Determined In Las Vegas Shooting Investigation
- Gun seller is ‘physically ill’ knowing he helped Las Vegas shooter Stephen Paddock
- More police body cam video shows aftermath of Vegas shooting
- No definitive motive found in Las Vegas shooting attack
Who was Stephen Paddock, how old was the Las Vegas shooter, how many guns did he own and why did he carry out the shooting? have 320 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at October 1, 2018. This is cached page on Law Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.