President Donald Trump said at the White House Monday evening that he had a “very nice talk” with Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein and that he does not plan to fire him. “We just had a very nice talk. We actually get along. Really good talk,” Trump told reporters after stepping off Marine One following a return flight to Washington, D.C. from an event in Florida. “I’m not making any changes. You would be the first to know.” It’s been rumored that Trump may fire Rosenstein because of the ongoing Russia investigation that’s looking at whether the Trump campaign colluded with Russia. Rosenstein is overseeing the probe, which is being led by special counsel and former FBI director Robert Mueller. The pair flew together to Florida on Air Force One and talked things over. “I think we’ll be treated very fairly,” Trump said regarding the Russia probe. “I think everybody understands there was no collusion. There’s no Russia. It was all made up by the Democrats, they’re the ones who colluded with Russia.” Trump was also asked about musician Taylor Swift, who expressed her desire over the weekend to vote for Democrat Phil Bredesen over Rep. Marsha Blackburn, R-Tenn., in… Read full this story
- Matt Mooney alleges bullying at Air Force Academy, plans to transfer
- David Ramsey: Air Force grad Gregg Popovich is no fan of Donald J. Trump
- Jim Knowlton made big impact in short time as Air Force athletic director
- Rypien throws for 300 yards, 3 TDs; Boise St. tops Air Force (Nov 18, 2017)
- Air Force football players headed to White House this week
- Does Troy Calhoun have another Air Force rebound in him?
- A 20-year Air Force veteran could just become college basketball’s next star head coach
- Air Force beats South Alabama 45-21 in Arizona Bowl (Dec 30, 2016)
- Air Force takes to the air for Arizona Bowl victory
- Army ends Air Force’s 306-game scoring streak in 21-0 win (Nov 04, 2017)
Trump: Had 'Very Nice Talk' With Rosenstein on Air Force One have 321 words, post on www.newsmax.com at October 8, 2018. This is cached page on Law Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.