What better way to usher in the start of autumn than with a boozy tipple from Baileys?
Savvy shoppers have spotted an incredible deal available at Tesco for the popular drinks. Fans of the Irish cream can pick up a litre bottle of the original for £12 at Tesco.com (from tomorrow) or in stores nationwide.
The normal price of the gigantic bottle is £20, so the discounted price will save customers £8.
But it’s not just the classic flavour that is included in the promotion, the Irish cream maker’s other popular seasonal flavours are also on offer for £12 too.
However, some of the savings are smaller as not all the bottles come in a litre size. Flavours include Pumpkin Spice (70cl) which is described as having a “mix of cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves to create the perfect autumnal treat”, Orange Truffle (1L), Coffee (1L) and Chocolat Luxe (50cl).
Bottles of the Almande vegan-friendly flavour (70cl) are also on offer, but will set you back £16 instead of £20 in the deal.
The limited deal ends on 22 October, so it’s worth stocking up now ahead of the festive season if you’re a fan (but don’t drink it all before then).
Bargain-hunters originally shared the deal on Hotukdeal.com ahead of it’s release today.
One excited member posted: ” Yaaassss it’s back!! Christmas is finally here”.
While another posed a very valid question to the thread: “What flavours would people recommend? I’m curious on the orange, pumpkin spice, chocolat luxe”.
One teetotal member cheekily added: “The only thing I miss about quitting booze is a drop of Baileys at Christmas… and by drop I mean bottle… and by Christmas I mean weekdays.”
- Tesco is offering Clubcard members 50% off a litre bottle of Baileys
- Kylie Jenner packs up dozens of bottles of alcohol as her Hidden Hills home undergoes a renovation ahead of the holidays
- Dairy farmers call for supermarket boycott as milk price falls
- Environment Secretary Michael Gove to unveil plastic bottle deposit scheme in a victory for the Mail's war on plastic
- Your groceries reveal so much about you, so can YOU guess which basket belongs to which shopper?
- Customer outrage as Coles lets slip on Facebook that its $2 home brand milk is 'made from POWDER' - but supermarket blames the furore on a 'typo'
- Locals buy up all town’s beer so neo-Nazis can’t drink at music festival
- Tesco is selling two litres of Pornstar Martini on tap for a tenner right now
- Lidl goes posh with new look - that's just like Waitrose! Store aims to mimic upmarket rival in bid to attract more wealthy shoppers
- Supermarket price wars leave UK food suppliers close to bankruptcy
- What's the best water bottle on the market? Experts put popular brands to the test to see which one is best - and you might be surprised
- Lidl shoppers go mad for bargain toilet roll deal - with 24 rolls for under £4
- Best non-alcoholic beer that tastes just as good as the real drink
- Bringing Christmas cheer to vegans! Woolworths launches a plant-based range - complete with a $12 'roast' and a $14 pudding made with brandy
- What ecological measures will supermarkets implement?
- Visor sunnies from PrettyLittleThing leave shoppers baffled as they compare them to 'welding glasses'
- Ultimate millennial homeowner must-have? A drinks trolley! The 1970s furniture is popular once more and can be snapped up for as little as £30
- Iceland is selling luxury whole cooked Canadian lobsters for just £5 this Christmas
- Shoppers are raving about giant Kinder Eggs which cost just £3 from Home Bargains – and they’re perfect stocking fillers
- Afghan asylum seeker, 22, with 'desire to kill English people’ is jailed for 21 years after frenzied knife attacks on Tesco shopper and two other strangers during south London rampage
Shoppers spot Baileys litre bottle drinks for just £12 at this supermarket have 612 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at October 1, 2018. This is cached page on Law Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.